from the Great Moments in Game Shows division:
10. Family Feud Host Richard Dawson: Real or fictional, name a famous Willie.
Contestant: Willie the Pooh
9. Weakest Link host Anne Robinson: Who wrote “Cat on a Hot Tin Roof”?
Contestant: Dr. Seuss.
8. Family Fortunes host Les Dennis: Name something easy to do forwards but difficult to do backwards.
7. Playing for Time host: What letter is used twice in the word “fillet”?
6. Family Feud host Richard Dawson: Name an invention that has replaced stairs.
Contestant: The wheel.
5. Weakest Link host Anne Robinson: Complete the title of the well-known play, The Iceman….
4. Family Feud Host Richard Dawson: Name the first thing you take off after work.
Contestant: Umm.. Underwear.
3. Family Fortunes host Les Dennis: Name a song with “Moon” in the title.
Contestant: Blue Suede Shoes.
2. Family Feud host Richard Dawson: Name something you might accidentally leave on all night.
Contestant: Your shoe.
1. Newlywed Game show host Bob Eubanks: What will your husband say is the one thing he absolutely forbids you to put on his wiener?
Contestant #1: He hates onions.
Contestant #1: No onions.
Eubanks: Yes, all right. Nona?
Contestant #2: Ben-gay.